We are committed to taking great care of you, your loved ones, and our team. This includes the following COVID-19 safety protocols.
Upon Your Arrival At The Office
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office treatment rooms and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- Patients are asked to wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time. We will call you when we are ready to bring you straight to the treatment room.
- We ask you please bring your protective face mask/covering to the office and wear it upon entering. Our front business team will be wearing their mask, so please do your part.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- We have paperless forms for you to fill out at home.
AS ALWAYS, all rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day.
- Treatment areas have high-volume air filtration and purification units. The units can remove particles smaller than COVID-19 virus droplets.
- AS ALWAYS, our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
- During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that come in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items.
- All patients prior to treatment will be given a pre-rinse of 1.5% hydrogen peroxide.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- We offer contactless payment options with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Text to Pay.
- Please continue to follow social distancing guidelines after your appointment.
We truly hope you can understand as we follow the new guidelines to protect our patients and team. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
Need Help Or Have A Question?
Don’t hesitate to contact us. If you need help paying for treatment, just let us know! We look forward to seeing you soon!